The Healing Connection is a trauma support group that happens at 7pm on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month. The group is led by Lilly Brumbaugh and Larisa Bello. The objectives of The Healing Connection are:
1) Learn to love and accept yourself unconditionally.
2) We teach connection with God and others as being a huge component of healing.
3) Building good habits through compassionate accountability.
4) To build resilience.
5) The Word, being a conduit of healing and transformation.
7) Nutrition and supplements and other body centered care that builds resilience.
8) We brainstorm challenges and share insights and solutions with one another.
9) Each person has valuable lessons and solutions to share with others from their journey.
10) Building better relationships with self, God, and others.